ON THIS SITE
Visualizations — Visualization and meditation are things you can do at home or throughout your day to relax. Just a minute or two of quiet focus can help you re-establish calm. Fifteen minutes can really help you to find your centre again.
Reiki and Science
Is there scientific research to support Reiki? — People sometimes ask me what science and conventional medicine have to say about Reiki. I’ve included a few links on this blog post, which I’ll update with interesting articles or websites that I come across.
- What Is a Chakra — This page on Deepak Chopra’s The Chopra Center website gives an overview of chakras and has links to a series of seven articles about each of the main chakras.
- 7 Chakras: What You Need To Know — A summary of the seven main chakras on Gaia.com
- Naturespace: Holographic Audio — A free sound app that I use a lot in my Reiki sessions. They have over 100 tracks in their catalogue in categories such as Thunderstorm, Waves, Abstract, Evening, and Sci-fi. The app comes with six tracks and other tracks are available for purchase (about $1.39-$2.99 each or at a discount if you buy collections).
- Insight Timer — A free meditation app. They’ve added on some nice features over the years, such as guided meditations and ambient sounds.
- Meditative Mind – Meditation Music — A YouTube channel with lots of meditation music, sleep music, guided meditations, etc. OM Chanting – 108 Times, approximately 26 minutes, is one of my favourites.